This was an amazingly delicious, gooey masterpiece that not one piece was left! I was a little shocked at not only how heavenly this recipe was, but how quickly it was devoured! I have made this many times since, and it has not disappointed!
Favourite White Bread Dough (scratch or store bought) approx $1
1 cup Sugar $0.24
1/2 cup Brown Sugar $0.12
2 tsp Cinnamon $0.12
1 cup Butter, melted $1.48
Total Cost: $2.96 / $0.37 serving
1. Divide the bread dough into 1" balls.
2. Combine both Sugars and Cinnamon in a shallow bowl.
3. Dip each ball in Melted Butter and roll in Cinnamon Sugar mixture, placing them in a very well greased bundt pan.
4. Drizzle remaining Butter and sprinkle any remaining Cinnamon Sugar over top. Place in a cold oven and turn heat to 350'. This lets them rise a little while the oven is warming.
5. Bake for 30 - 35 minutes, until it springs back when lightly depressed.
6. Let rest 2 - 3 minutes once removed before inverting onto a plate.